LAWD is pleased to offer For Sale this strategic land holding at 2451 Epping-Kilmore Road, Wallan. The Wallan area has witnessed substantial growth in recent years and the Mitchell Shire is one of the fastest growing municipality in Victoria. Given the recent windfall gains tax announcements there is unprecedented demand for land within the Urban Growth Boundary.
Key property features:
- Total Land Area: 37.79ha*
- Strategic land banking opportunity situated within the Wallan East (Part 2) PSP
- Unparalleled opportunity to secure a significant landholding within the Urban Growth Boundary & in Melbourne's sought-after Northern Growth Corridor
- Extensive frontage of 453.40 metres* to Epping-Kilmore Road
- Ease of access to Wallan Train Station & Hume Freeway
- Situated in close proximity to land held by some of Australia’s largest developers including Resimax, Brickworks Group & Frasers Property
- Ideally located within the rapidly growing Mitchell Shire which is set to increase 4-fold to 170,000* residents by 2041
- Positioned approximately 46 kilometres* north of the Melbourne CBD
- A truly irreplaceable land holding
The property is available For Sale via a private sale process.
Contact Paul Callanan, Peter Sagar or Darcy Tobin to discuss the opportunity or to receive an Information Memorandum (IM).
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
37.79 hectares (*approx)
Residential, Greenfield / Land Site, Greenfield / Land Site
Raw Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: