** SOLD **
Located in one of Melbourne’s most popular residential suburbs and merely 5.5km* from the CBD, this boutique development site is permit approved and central to everything. Northcote is a culturally rich suburb and boasts all that desired by inner-city dwellers and has seen enormous gentrification over recent years.
• Permit approved with stamped plans for a 5 level mixed-use development
• Benefitting from 2,356sqm* of NSA including residential and 2 ground floor commercial tenancies
• The existing apartment plans offer generous oversized floorplans with scope to increase the number of apartments within the existing envelope (STCA)
• Surrounded by an incredible and diverse selection of bustling cafes and restaurants, all of which make Northcote a true destination
• Merely moments to a wide array of shopping and lifestyle amenity including Northcote Plaza, the bustling High Street retail strip plus much more
• Ideal connectivity with trams located at the doorstep to the site and only 400m* to Croxton train station
• Merri Creek plus an abundance of open parkland and bike trails literally at the end of the street
• Northcote claims a median house price of $1,440,000 (source REIV)
This development site is for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday the 3rd of March at 12:00 pm. For further information or to discuss the opportunity in detail, please contact Gross Waddell ICR.
921 m² (*approx)
5 level mixed-use development
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: