Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
** AUCTION: WEDNESDAY 13TH OCTOBER AT 12PM **
24-30 York Street, South Melbourne is a commanding 2 storey corner freehold building positioned within one of Melbourne’s most sought after city fringe locations.
• Suit owner occupiers, developers and/or investors
• Permit and plans approved for a 6 level building plus basement car parking
• Two storey office building of 532m²* plus 6 onsite car spaces
• Gross Building Area: 2,156m²*
• Land area: 363m²*
• Zoning: Commercial 2 (C2Z)
• Located just 150m* to Clarendon Street and within walking distance to South Melbourne Market with easy access to the Melbourne CBD and major road networks
• Vacant possession
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: