RESIDENTIAL R20/50/100 PLUS ADDITIONAL USES - RETAIL
EOI CLOSING 14/12/20 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Never to be repeated this extremely rare development site situated directly opposite the Belmont Forum Shopping Centre is the best available in the Belmont City area. Comprising of four individual titled lots with four double brick and tile homes all currently leased providing a handsome holding income until your development commences. Boasting two separate street frontages plus a panoramic 85mt direct frontage outlook onto Wicca Reserve this site is a developer's dream.
OUTSTANDING FEATURES INCLUDE
• Mega 3183sqm site with wide 39mt dual street frontage.
• Sought after high density residential R20/50/100 zoning.
• Town centre precinct boasting (Additional Uses - Retail).
• Massive 85mt direct frontage onto A Class Wicca Reserve.
• Four individual lots to be purchased together as one sale.
• Four double brick & tile homes offering great rental return.
• Suits residential / retail combination development options.
• Potential for apartments, townhouses or retirement village.
• Retail, offices, medical or serviced apartments considered.
• Fantastic location short walk to shopping, medical & services.
• Public transport is at your doorstep taking you to all areas.
• 10mins to Burswood, Optus, Vic Park Strip & the Perth CBD.
• 10mins the other way Perth Airport & DFO shopping precinct.
• Excellent opportunity to land bank or develop site right away.
• Quality architects, builders and brokers available if required.
With the EOI CLOSING 14/12/20 (unless sold prior) you need to act fast on this premier site and contact Belmont's #1 agent DEVON KELLY on 0417 936 277 today to discuss your development options.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing 14/12/20 (Unless Sold Prior)
3183 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Townhouse Sites, Retail / Shopping Centre, Townhouse Sites, Retail / Shopping Centre
Suits residential / retail combination development options (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: