Ray White Commercial (WA) and Lease Equity as joint exclusive agents are pleased to offer for sale a significant strategic land holding in Perth's rapidly developing inner City precinct.
The property is a significant development site of 3,490sqm improved with a single level warehouse, benefiting from two street frontages (Pier Street and Nash Street) and adjoining the Work Zone offices.
· Existing functional high truss warehouse of 2,390sqm*.
· Site Area: 3,490sqm*.
· Dual frontage to Pier and Nash Street providing excellent accessibility and flexibility for redevelopment.
· Zoned City Centre - Stirling (Precinct 3). Plot ratio 4:1 with a maxium of 6:1 (STCA)^.
· Adjoins A grade office development (WorkZone), fully leased to a number of government agencies and A grade tenants.
· Located within emerging education, government services and cultural precinct.
· Opportunity to:
- Redevelop under 4:1 Plot ratio plus bonuses, subject to use;
- Lease existing warehouse and derive an income;
- Repurpose existing improvements for an alternate use;
- Owner occupy and landbank for future development.
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 19 August 2021 at 5pm (AWST).
For Information or to arrange an inspection, please contact:
Ray White Commercial (WA)
M:0478 611 168
M: 0420 880 880
^ Subject to Council Approval
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Expressions of Interest
3490 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Other, Other
Commercial development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: