Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
20 Scottsdale Drive is a 2.628-hectare* lot that provides developers with one of the last significant land parcel offerings in Robina.
Located in the geographical heart of the Gold Coast, in an area of rapid growth, the subject site offers an array of uses under the Robina Central Planning Agreement to assist in maximising the development's usage. The site is directly supported by substantial existing infrastructure such as Robina Town Centre, Easy-T Shopping Centre, Robina Automall, Robina Home + Life, and Bunnings.
Direct access to the M1 Motorway, local bus services and both Robina and Varsity Lakes train stations provide the community with multiple modes of transport allowing for great access to the area.
- Potential uses include service station, fast food, convenience retail, large format and other commercial uses (STCA)
- Surrounded by major retail developments including the Easy T Centre, Bunnings, Robina Home + Life, Robina Automall
- Total street frontage of 431 metres*
- Zoned Special Business under the Robina Central Planning Agreement (RCPA)
- One of the last greenfield sites in CBDRobina
- Short distance to the M1 Motorway, Robina Town Centre and Robina Train Station
- Situated on the intersection of two major thoroughfares, Scottsdale Drive and Christine Avenue
- Robina/Varsity Lakes population 43,000* (2020 ABS ERP)
- 12 minutes* to iconic Burleigh Heads Beach
- 20 minutes* to Gold Coast International Airport
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Download your free DistrictData basic site summary to obtain: