Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 2 Whitford Way, Doreen, a 2,320 sqm* development opportunity centrally positioned in one of the fastest growing suburbs in Melbourne’s northern growth corridor.
The property provides an astute purchaser the optionality for higher density development, such as townhouse, medical or fast food retail. The corner site comes with the with added benefit being permit approved for a ten (10) practitioner medical centre.
Key investment highlights include:
- Rectangular and flat landholding with three (3) street frontages totalling 145 m*
- Bookended by recently completed 7-Eleven and Story House Childcare Centre
- Potential for a medium-density townhouse, childcare, medical, petrol, or fast food development
- Positioned for long term sustainable catchment growth with the City of Whittlesea attracting 3,221 new residential buildings approvals in the financial year 2020-21^^
- Doreen has experienced a rolling 6.2% population growth annually for the last 5 years^
- Strong demand for medical professionals in the area as highlighted within the PPC Urban Needs Assessment Report (available on request)
- Exceptional lifestyle and amenity - only 1.8 km* to the recently completed Mernda Train Station and surrounded by existing schools, retail and sporting reserves
^^ Source: Forecast ID
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents Stonebridge Property Group.
0422 764 137
0459 396 341
Chao Zhang 张超
0411 625 068
Property Code: 292
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
2320 m² (*approx)
Child/Healthcare, Medical, Health care, Medical, Health care
For a ten (10) practitioner medical centre
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: