Permit Approved Site in Retail Hot Spot
Savills is delighted to offer for sale 2 David Street, Lalor.
The property represents an exceptional opportunity to acquire a permit approved residential development site, which is ideally located in a Residential Growth Zone, and within close proximity to an abundance of retail and lifestyle amenity.
The key attributes of the property include:
- Perfectly positioned site of 1,262sq m*
- Approved permit for a prime project comprising 26 large apartments
- Well-designed project with an average apartment size of 78sq m* and all enjoying abundant natural light
- Residential Growth Zone 1
- Existing medical centre building in good condition
- Suits alternate development outcomes including child care (STCA)
- Exceptional location on the cusp of the bustling May Road/Station Street retail strips, with Coles & Woolworths within easy walking distance
- Direct proximity to St Lukes Primary School, Lalor Primary School, Lalor Secondary College and Peter Lalor Vocational College
- Walking distance to Lalor Train Station (500m*) and serviced by multiple bus routes
- An affordable opportunity to secure a permit approved site serviced by an abundance of retail amenity!
The opportunity to secure a prime site in such a highly sought after location is extremely rare, particularly given the exceptional development permit within a major growth area.
2 David Street, Lalor is For Auction on Thursday 23 March at 2pm on-site.
For further information, please contact:
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
1262 m² (*approx)
26 large apartments