PRIME PERMITTED SOUTH-EAST LAND WITH INCOME
Savills is thrilled to offer for sale this superb landholding within the burgeoning Monash precinct at 2-6 Audsley Street, Clayton South. The property presents strong current improvements with significant income and benefits from a planning permit approval for a striking mixed use development.
The key attributes of the fantastic property include:
- Large landholding of 1,671sq m*
- High profile 45 metre* frontage to Audsley Street
- Improved by three high quality buildings (combined area of 1,057sq m*)
- Significant current income of $91,744 per annum*
- Huge development potential with approved permit for well-designed mixed-use project
- Nearby Clayton Train Station and the Princes Highway
- Surrounded by a plethora of high quality amenity including Clayton Road retail village, Monash Medical precinct & Monash University, & the $1 billion ‘M-City’ Precinct
2-6 Audsley Street, Clayton South is For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 5 September at 2pm.
For further information please contact:
Yvonne Zhou - 0415 100 831
Jesse Radisich - 0402 085 702
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au