Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Cumberland City Council is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified builder-developers to deliver a new Council administration building in Granville, integrated with potential residential, commercial, retail, car parking and public domain uses. Expressions of Interest close Wednesday 9 June at 2pm.
Key property attributes include:
• Large land area of 7,992 sqm (*approx).
• Zoned B4 - Mixed Use with FSR 6:1.
• Central Granville location, nearby to the Parramatta CBD, Tafe NSW Granville Campus, and Stockland Merrylands Shopping Centre.
• Currently utilised as a commuter car park immediately adjacent to Granville Railway Station.
• Prime transit-oriented-development opportunity - located approximately 6 mins by train from the Parramatta CBD, and 37 mins by train from the Sydney CBD (Town Hall).
Interested parties will need to register and respond to the EOI via https://www.eprocure.com.au/cumberland/ by Wednesday 9 June at 2pm.
Cumberland City Council (Bill So) - Ph: 02 8757 9846, E: [email protected]
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au