MAJOR DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ham Kerr Property proudly presents 19-21 Pratt Street, a unique and rare opportunity is on offer to secure a substantial land holding of 1,630m2 (approximately) currently zoned Commercial 1 within the boundaries of the Ringwood Activity Centre, there are also proposed height limit changes to 28.5 metres and/or 8 stories (STCA) as per the proposed Ringwood Metropolitan Activity Centre Master Plan. Both blocks, which are to be sold together, are a stone's throw to Eastland and Ringwood Station with easy access to the CBD via Eastlink.
This fast growing and developing area lends itself to the astute developer/investor to redevelop with a multitude of possible commercial uses (STCA). Long term investment potential is also on offer with both blocks featuring existing homes presenting the further option to renovate and lease.
The possibilities are endless.
- Commercial 1
- Current height limit of 14.5 metres and 4 stories with changes to 28.5 metres and 8 stories proposed by the Ringwood Metropolitan Activity Centre Master Plan
- Located within Ringwood Activity Centre
- Double block with wide frontage
- Both blocks feature existing homes as current improvements
- Easy access to Melbourne CBD via Eastlink and Ringwood Station
- Located in the immediate vicinity of Eastland Shopping Centre precinct
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au