Colliers is proud to offer 180-190 Badgerys Creek Road, Bringelly a strategic landholding in the Western Sydney Aerotropolis and moments from Bradfield.
This presents an extremely sought-after opportunity to secure a prime parcel of land within New South Wales’ most anticipated growth precinct, the Western Sydney Aerotropolis.
Key Highlights Include:
- Substantial land area of ~15 Acres (6.04 hectares*)
- Dynamic new zoning of Enterprise (ENT) which offers a broad, open land use table to accommodate business and commercial development
- Part of the Stage 1 Aerotropolis Core servicing plan
- No identified green space according the Draft WSA Precinct Plans
- Two separately titled freehold blocks being sold in-one-line
- Only moments from the newly named Aerotropolis Core City ‘Bradfield’ which will contain a major Sydney Metro Railway Station
- Strategic position located along the prized ‘Badgerys Creek Road’ which is a primary arterial road leading directly into the Western Sydney International Airport, and provides access to roads such as ‘Elizabeth Drive’, and ‘The Northern Road’
The property will be sold via International Expression of Interest closing on Thursday 3rd June 2021 at 2:00pm (AEST).
*All areas are approximate only
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing on Thursday 3rd June 2021 at 2:00pm (AEST)
15 acres (*approx)
Residential, Greenfield / Land Site, Greenfield / Land Site
Raw Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: