Gross Waddell ICR, with Charter Keck Cramer acting as Transaction Advisor, is pleased to present this premium infill development opportunity in one of Australia’s hottest property markets. The hilltop position offers potential for amazing view lines across Corio Bay and Barwon River and adjoins the highly sought after housing estate, GenFyansford, which has set new benchmarks with some houses selling for more than $1,300,000.
• Prized hilltop landholding of 28,786 sqm* offering significant scope for an infill development opportunity (STCA)
• Flexible GRZ1 zoning suiting a variety of development outcomes including townhouses, retirement or house and land (STCA)
• Potential to develop over 100 premium townhouses or precedent for high density development (STCA)
• Greater Geelong has been singled out as one of the country’s hottest property markets and Fyansford boasts a median house price of $820,000 (realestate.com.au)
• Easy access to premium lifestyle amenity including Queens Park & Barwon River as well as many retail centres
• Merely 3.75 km* to Geelong’s bustling waterfront and rapidly expanding CBD
• Closely connected to exceptional schools including The Geelong College, St Josephs College Sacred Heart, Clonard College and many more
The property is to be sold via Expression of Interest closing at 3:00pm on Wednesday the 6th of October 2021. For further information or to organise an inspection, please contact Gross Waddell ICR directly.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing at 3:00pm on Wednesday the 6th of October 2021
2.88 hectares (*approx)
Residential, Townhouse Sites, Greenfield / Land Site, Townhouse Sites, Greenfield / Land Site
Potential to develop over 100 premium townhouses or precedent for high density development (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: