Gorman Commercial is pleased to offer this prominent two-level office building at 17-23 Station Street, Malvern for sale via an expressions of interest campaign.
Expressions of Interest close Wednesday 6th October 2021 at 3pm
Key property features comprise:
* Sought-after opportunity to occupy, develop or invest in Malvern
* Building area of 1,223 sqm approx. over two levels
* Land area of 979 sqm approx. with rear access via R.O.W.
* Recently refurbished office space
* Substantial basement parking for 31 cars
* 4-Star NABERS Energy Rating
* Situated off Glenferrie Road opposite Malvern Station
* Located near Cabrini Hospital and multiple allied health developments and Malvern Central
This property is ideally located, enjoying proximity to all forms of public transport including Malvern Station being directly opposite. Less than 300 metres to all the amenities of Malvern Central including Woolworths, David Jones, Bakers Delight, local delicatessens, major retailers (including Sportsgirl, Nine West and Wittner Shoes), cafes and other lifestyle stores. This is complemented further by the amenities of Glenferrie Road and Wattletree Road. Big name retailers include Telstra, Coles and all the major banks. There's also a great variety of cafes and restaurants a short walk away.
Cabrini Hospital is located around the corner as is the picturesque Caulfield Park. The location also provides immediate access to Dandenong Road as well as easy access to Citilink/Monash Freeway. Melbourne CBD is less than 9 km away.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Close Wednesday 6th October 2021 at 3pm
979 m² (*approx)
Mixed Use Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: