PROUDLY SOLD BY JLL
JLL Melbourne Commercial Sales are pleased to have the exclusive privilege of offering for sale this permit approved landholding at 166 Victoria Road, Camberwell.
Key details of the opportunity include:
- An illustrious permit-approved development opportunity of significant scale in coveted Camberwell.
- Large corner landholding totalling 2,090 sqm in an elevated position at the top of Burke Road Hill
- Recent approval for a six level high-end apartment project with over 6,000sqm of Net Saleable Area, including ground floor retail.
- Meticulously designed by award-winning architects Cera Stribley, suiting the highly active downsizer and affluent owner occupier markets.
- Uninterrupted hilltop views with protected city, northerly and easterly vistas
- Surrounded by multi-million-dollar residential properties including coveted homes within the neighbouring Tara Estate and Russell Estate.
- Superb position close to a myriad of renowned retailers and the highly convenient Camberwell Junction.
- Direct proximity to Camberwell Railway Station and route 72 tram service.
- Camberwell is one of Melbourne’s most vibrant and sought-after suburbs, boasting a median house price of $2,560,000, 2.53 times higher than Metropolitan Melbourne (Source: REIV).
- A rare opportunity to deliver an ideally positioned project for the 2021 market within one of Melbourne’s premier inner city suburbs.
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Nick Peden | 0402 011 266
Jesse Radisich | 0402 085 702
Mingxuan Li 李名轩 | 0498 688 998
· Permit approved mixed-use project
· Large landholding of 2,090sqm
· Uninterrupted and protected CBD views
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing on Wednesday 8 September 2021 at 2.00pm (AEST)
2090 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Apartment Sites, Retail / Shopping Centre, Apartment Sites, Retail / Shopping Centre
Permit approved mixed-use project
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: