Knight Frank are proud to present 16 Gheringhap Street, a permit approved, precinct defining development opportunity in the heart of the Geelong CBD.
- Commanding 1,447 sqm* corner infill landholding with favourable ACZ1 zoning.
- Unrepeatable approved permit for twelve (12) outstanding levels.
- Prime location in the heart of Geelong CBD, just 300m* from Geelong Station and the foreshore precinct.
- Secondary development outcomes available given the strong building envelope currently achieved.
- Surrounded by a plethora of high-quality retail and lifestyle amenity, including Westfield Geelong, Market Square shopping centre, Johnstone Park, Deakin University and a plethora of café’s, bars and dining facilities.
- Adjacent to the new Civic Precinct building to house City of Greater Geelong.
- Fluid connection to major road and bus arterials including Melbourne Rd, Midlands Hwy and Princess Hwy/Fwy
- Geelong has the fastest growing population of any of Australia’s 25 largest cities.
- The economic epicentre of regional Victoria, Geelong houses a workforce of over 116,000 people across approximately 18,849 individual businesses.
For sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 29 September at 2pm (AEST)
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact the exclusive Knight Frank sales agents below.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing Wednesday 29 September at 2pm (AEST)
1447 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Office, Other, Retail / Shopping Centre, Office, Other, Retail / Shopping Centre
Unrepeatable approved permit of 11,352 sqm* NLA across twelve (12) levels
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: