Development Opportunity of High Distinction
Colliers International is pleased to present 16 George Street, Hawthorn for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 24th May at 2pm.
Situated in one of Melbourne’s most affluent suburbs, on the doorstep of the prestigious Swinburne Education Precinct with potential for outstanding parkland views (STCA) this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Key property features are below:
• Landholding of 445m2*.
• Suits both Residential Development & Student Accommodation
• Flexible Commercial One Zoning under the City of Boroondara.
• Design and Development Overlay supporting multi-level development with a discretionary height allowance of 22 meters.
• Convenient site access including rear Right of Way (ROW).
• Positioned within the Swinburne University Precinct.
• Exceptional location, with immediate access to public transport, Central Gardens and Glenferrie Road Retail Precinct offering unrivalled lifestyle advantages for the end resident.
• Highly suitable to student accommodation (STCA).
• Potential for outstanding Central Park and City view lines (STCA).
• Located within one of Melbourne’s most prestigious educational precincts.
• One of Melbourne’s most affluent suburbs with proven success in apartment developments in the immediate vicinity.
• Hawthorn median house price of $2,080,000*.
• Existing Dwelling offers potential for short to medium term rental income and scope for a future display suite.
* Denotes Approx
For more information please contact exclusive marketing agents Colliers International.
Hamish Burgess +61 421 641 497
Matthew Alderman +61 433 299 548
Ben Baines +61 438 328 407
Remember to mention you found this property on Developmentready.com.au
closing Wednesday 24th May at 2pm.
445 sqm (*approx)
Residential, Student Accom Sites, Student Accom Sites
Highly suitable for residential/student accommodation development (STCA)