Colliers International are proud to present the five remaining commercial land parcels in the newly developed Hervey Bay Heights Commercial project. With the relocation of Bunnings to Main St the centre of gravity of business and retail activity is shifting to this strategic location.
Take advantage of the booming conditions in the Hervey Bay residential market by locating your business in one of these fully serviced and ‘ready to go’ land parcels.
Key features to this prime commercial development project include:
- Be a neighbour to Bunnings with their new Main St store
- Commercial land lot sizes from 3,600m²* to 5,300m²*
- High exposure corner site (at a signalised intersection) now available
- Freedom Fuels and BP service stations already open for trade
- Construction of a new dental clinic has commenced
- Extensive frontage to Main Street
- Rear access to all lots from the new signalised intersection
- Development options include showrooms, child care, retail, medical/ allied health, fast food, hardware, service industries, outdoor sales
- Elevated positions offering premium exposure to the significant traffic flow along Main Street
- All services including NBN available
- Situated in close proximity to major shopping district and new Government/private health precinct
The lots are available for immediate sale and the developer is happy to work with prospective tenants to deliver bespoke building outcomes for businesses that prefer to lease.
Be sure to contact the exclusive marketing agents for a confidential discussion about your future in Hervey Bay Heights Commercial.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
0.48 hectares (*approx)
Commercial development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: