Colliers is pleased to present for sale “Sienna Park”, an exceptional permitted development opportunity located in Melbourne’s premier land subdivision market, Clyde North. “Sienna Park” is being offered via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 7 October at 2pm.
The property forms part of the approved Thompsons Road PSP. With a residential development planning permit already obtained, “Sienna Park” has the potential for significant density uplift to meet current 2021 residential demand standards.
The property is perfectly positioned within a premium location and amongst some of Melbourne’s most successful master-planned communities currently under construction such as Smiths Lane, Berwick Waters, St. Germain, Meridian, Evergreen, Orana and Five Farms.
The property has the added advantage of being within proximity to a number of established and future amenities, including the future Clyde Town Centre, Clyde Grammar School, and the retail and employment precincts of Cranbourne, Berwick and Officer.
Key features of this exceptional development are below.
· Expansive landholding of 48.42ha* with permit approval.
· Set amongst some of Melbourne’s leading master-planned communities currently under construction.
· Within the prestigious and tightly held South East Growth Corridor and approved Thompsons Road PSP.
· Moments from established and future infrastructure and amenity with convenient access to Melbourne’s CBD via the Princes Freeway and South Gippsland Highway.
· Short drive from Cranbourne, Berwick and Officer town centres.
For further information please contact the exclusive marketing agents at Colliers.
0433 196 452
0404 441 122
0423 388 981
0412 211 033
Outlines Indicative Only
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Expressions of Interest Closing Thursday, 7 October 2021 at 2pm
48.42 hectares (*approx)
Exceptional Permit Approved Development in Melbourne’s South-East
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: