Brilliant, Boutique and Permit Approved
- Residential permit for 5,060 of NSA
- City fringe amenity with a Bayside lifestyle
- Permit designed by RotheLowman architects
Colliers International is pleased to offer 15-35 Thistlethwaite Street, South Melbourne for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 27th April at 2pm.
The permit, designed by RotheLowman architects, provides for an outstanding eight level design with potential for both CBD skyline and Bay views.
The property is situated in South Melbourne, a buzzing city fringe locale with an abundance of surrounding amenity including the South Melbourne Market, Crown Entertainment precinct, both Clarendon and Bay Street retail strips. The position is outstanding.
• Permit approved design by RotheLowman Architects for an 8 level development, comprising ground floor retail and residential above.
• Unbeatable and eclectic location moments from the South Melbourne Market, Crown Entertainment Precinct, two light rail lines and the Melbourne CBD.
• Substantial city fringe land holding of 1,194m² with three street frontages totalling 104m*.
• Capital City 1 zoning.
• Substantial Holding income.
For more information please contact exclusive marketing agents Colliers International.
Click on the green MESSAGE AGENT button on the right or when calling the nominated Agents remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing Wednesday 27th April at 2pm.
1194 m² (*approx)
8 Level Development - Retail & Residential Use