Sophisticated townhouse development or distinctive office headquarters
143 Abbotsford Street offers an unrivaled opportunity for an astute developer or office occupier. This property boasts significant opportunity to development the permit approved site or occupy the already expansive office building on the edge of Melbourne’s CBD.
- Occupy or develop, this property boasts both inherent building value and land value. A truly flexible offering
- An extremely rare inner city parcel of land of 519 sqm* with an ideal Mixed Use Zoning
- Permit approved with stamped plans for a sophisticated townhouse development- entitled ‘The Wardian’
- Curated, cultivated and considered, the design of the ‘The Wardian’ offers a new life balance between city and village, classic design and modern luxury
- Development ready site; with superior marketing material and display suite available headquarters
- Expansive office and warehouse of 670 sqm* providing amazing scope to create a truly distinctive office
- Benefitting from two street frontages; one to the tranquil tree-lined Abbotsford Street and another to the trendy Little Lothian Street
- Balancing a hive of activity around Errol Street with quiet, character filled residential streets, North Melbourne has a village atmosphere with the CBD on your doorstep
- Meters to North Melbourne’s (newly named West Melbourne) train station and tram stops, as well as the proposed Arden-Macaulay train station
- Ideal connectivity to the Melbourne’s CBD, Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne University, RMIT and the major hospital precinct
The property is for sale via on-site public auction, to be held at 11:00 am on Wednesday the 5th of December 2018
For further information on this quality property or to inspect, please contact Knight Frank directly.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au