Taking centre stage, 141-143 Curlewis Street represents the perfect opportunity to secure this unique property only 300 metres from Bondi Beach.
With a substantial site area of over 518 m²* and encompassing 2 licenced restaurants, and 3 residential apartments, the building presents a diverse mix of tenancies whilst at the same time presenting flexibility for future development opportunities^.
141-143 Curlewis Street attributes include:
- Moments to the golden sands of Bondi Beach
- Exceptional investment or development opportunity^
- Diverse Income streams in tightly held and highly sought-after retail strip
- 3 first floor residential apartments
- 2 huge retail tenancies with valuable approval as licenced restaurants, home to Neighbourhood and formerly Milky Lane
- Featuring rare Alfresco dining areas
- Substantial site area of 518.5 m²*
- Flexible B4 – mixed use zoning
- Net income – fully leased basis of $417,443 per annum*
- Unmissable opportunity to secure your piece of the world’s most famous beachside locale.
Colliers exclusively offer 141-143 Curlewis Street, Bondi Beach for sale by way of Public Auction on Thursday, 28 October 2021 at 10:30am.
For further details, please contact Miron Solomons or Matt Pontey of Colliers.
^Subject to council approval
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
518 m² (*approx)
Mixed Use Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: