Commercial: Office / Retail
Residential: Apartment Sites
Premium Permit Approved Mixed Use Development
Ideally situated within the Highpoint Activity Centre, this premium development site boasts both scale and flexibility, providing a unique opportunity to develop a signature project in Melbourne’s thriving inner west.
This exceptional site has a council approved permit for a 10 level mixed use development; consisting of residential apartments complimented by ground and first floor retail/ commercial spaces.
Key features of the site include:
• Designed by the world-renowned architects, Fender Katsalidis
• Extensive parcel of land with 2 street frontages with a land area of 2,119 sqm
• Permit approved – mixed use development containing apartments, office and retail across 10,000 sqm plus of NSA
• Above average apartment sizes
• Ready to develop or value add to existing permit; hotel, build-to-rent, commercial or aged care (STCA)
• Short term holding income providing the ideal flexibility
• On the doorstep of Highpoint Shopping Centre, Australia’s 6th largest shopping centre
• Ideal lifestyle location with retail, cafes, parkland and Maribyrnong river on your doorstep
• Trams, buses, bike paths all on the doorstep
• All this within 8 km of Melbourne CBD
The property is for sale via Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday the 20th of November at 4:00 pm. For further information or to discuss the opportunity in greater detail, please contact one of the exclusive sales agents directly.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au