INCREDIBLE POTENTIAL IN THE HEART OF DEVELOPING BEDFORD
Make no mistake! This property must be sold! This loved family home is no longer needed by the sellers and will be sold on Auction day.
132 Lawrence Street boasts a great location, stunning views, and an attractive opportunity in the heart of a very stable suburb. Close to the city and Perth's Northern hubs, atop one of Bedford's most attractive streets. This well-positioned block features 841 square metres of blue-chip land with fantastic potential for developers and investors alike.
With sweeping views to the city and suburb surrounds, this land, zoned R25, has space (subject to approval) for up to two residential dwellings. Close by to acclaimed schools, parks, community and shopping centres; this is an address that offers multi-generational appeal across a single purchase opportunity.
Bedford itself has resisted much of the negative intrigue of Perth's realty market over the last five years. With a diversified population, range of demographic facilities and prominent infrastructural growth, Bedford's population and property values continue to trump WA norms despite (or perhaps because of) the council's insistence on sub-high-density residential development. The council has indicated an expectation of continued growth, seen in prominent recent investment infrastructure.
On sale now with Drew Hancock of Acton Mount Lawley, this 132 Lawrence Street property combines the best of its ideal location, excellent topography and attractive zoning to offer a unique purchase opportunity in Perth's northern suburbs.
Contact Drew with any queries relating to the property. Please note, that the sellers of this property are prepared to meet the market and will be hosting a finance friendly auction, pre-approved finance buyers are welcome to bid.
841m2 hilltop block, zoned to R25, development STCA.
Auction Date: Saturday 13th April at 12pm - on site (unless sold prior).
- Secure Bedford address, mostly immune from WA's recent sliding growth, with positive previous decade growth (source: REIWA, 2019)
- Attractive location, appealing to families, young professionals, & tenants.
- A kilometre from Bedford's heart on Grand Promenade, home of the grower's market, medical and dental facilities, boutique retail outlets and of course, Mario's Pizza
- Close by to Beaufort Street entertainment precinct, with restaurants, café's, bars, the heritage Astor Theatre and several parks just a short drive away
- Just over two kilometres from the famous Galleria Shopping Centre, with Coventry Village and Coventry Markets close by as well
- Less than ten minutes' drive to Saint Peter's Primary School, one of the only private triple stream co-educational primary schools in Perth
- Just 350m to esteemed Chisholm Catholic College, a two-minute walk away
- Five minute drive to Perth Ladies College.
- The sellers reserve the right to sell this property prior to the auction date*
- All development plans are subject to council approval*
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au