Stonebridge Property Group is pleased to present for sale 132 Edith Street, Innisfail.
A prominent corner position adjoining the CBD of this important regional hub.
The property forms part of a national development site portfolio of 19 properties for sale on behalf of AMPOL.
Properties are for sale separately, in groups or in-one-line.
- Innisfail is the major township of the Cassawary Coast Region of northern QLD, an area known for its sugar and banana industries
- Positioned on the fringe of Innisfail CBD, the property is located in close proximity to a plethora of national retailers including: -
- Coles supermarket (200m* to the north-east)
- KFC (100m* to the west)
- BCF (100m* to the north) and
- Bunnings (150m* to the east)
- 132 Edith Street is a high-profile land holding, located on the corner of Glady Street
- A level* site, with Business Fringe zoning controls, the property presents a range of opportunities to leverage from the prominent location, tightly held precinct and regular site layout
The property has or will be remediated to a non-sensitive commercial standard prior to settlement.
All improvements and infrastructure will be removed from the property prior to settlement.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, which must be submitted by Monday 29th November 2021 at 4pm (AEDT)
For more information please contact the exclusive Stonebridge sales agents.
+61 408 780 772
+61 422 764 137
Property Code: 317
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
602 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Other, Other
Commercial development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: