Boutique Brighton Permit Approved Site
Savills is delighted to offer for sale this premium development opportunity, ideally positioned in what is arguably one of Melbourne’s most prestigious and coveted bayside suburbs. Perfectly positioned within the heart of the Martin Street retail village, 129-135 Martin Street is to be sold with a permit for a 4-level mixed-use development.
Key features of this outstanding opportunity include:
- Large site of 1,003sq m* with rear lane access
- Permit for luxury mixed use project comprising 15 apartments and 527sq m* retail/commercial space
- High quality end product with average apartment size of 94sq m*
- Perfectly situated within the Martin Street Retail Village and moments from Bay and Church Street retail
- Walking distance to Gardenvale Station, providing direct CBD access
- Surrounded by prestige private schools, large parks and Brighton Beach
- The perfect permit approved luxury apartment project in Melbourne’s most exclusive bayside suburb!
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to acquire such a superbly located landholding, ideally positioned in the premium bayside suburb of Brighton and in close proximity to major retail hubs, lifestyle amenity and stunning Brighton Beach.
129-135 Martin Street, Brighton is SOLD.
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
Benson Zhou - 0458 488 888
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
1003 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Apartment Sites, Office, Apartment Sites, Office
15 apartments and 527sq m* retail/commercial space
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: