CLOSING 5pm (EST) on Thursday the 8th of July 2021. **IF NOT SOLD PRIOR**
In a property market where land is extremely scarce, an opportunity presents to secure this 318 Acre (129ha) Approx. grazing land with a comfortable 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom weatherboard home.
This property is perfect for fattening bullocks or running cows and calves.
The undulating to rolling property comprises of the following:
- Heavy grey soil and messmate country with predominantly rye grass and clover pastures.
- The topography of the land is undulating to rolling and over 90% tractorable.
- The water supply is OUTSTANDING with approximately 11 main dams.
- Approximately 12 main paddocks.
- The cattle will be well protected by way of some low-lying areas to cover from the weather and established shelter belts/bush (Approximately 60-70 Acres/24-28ha).
- A central laneway system through 50% of the property.
- Good fencing with 4 barb and 1 plain electric wire.
- A 3-bay hay shed.
- Stockyards with loading race and crush facility.
Situated approximately 10 minutes to Meeniyan, 20 minutes to Foster, 25 minutes to Leongatha and approximately 2 hours to Melbourne.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
5pm (EST) on Thursday the 8th of July 2021
129 hectares (*approx)
Rural Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: