BLOCK OF 8 UNITS + DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
For sale via Public Auction on Wednesday, 1st November 2017 at 10:30am
Ray White Commercial NSW are pleased to offer 12 Fourth Avenue, Campsie for sale via Public Auction. This exciting opportunity to acquire an entire block of units in one line just 700m* from Campsie Train Station.
The Campsie Station Precinct has been earmarked by the NSW Dept. Planning as a Priority Growth Precinct and forms part of their Sydenham to Bankstown Urban Renewal Corridor Strategy which proposes significant planning/zoning upside.
Key features of the site include:
• Campsie Priority Precinct
• Proposed rezoning to medium-high rise housing^
• Proposed height 8 storeys^
• Site area 1,015 m2*
• Fully leased investment
• Eight (8) units (4 x 2 bedrooms and 4 x 1 bedroom)
• Two (2) level double brick construction
• Ample on-site car parking
• Situated in a high growth area with huge development upside
• Ideal for investors, developers or self-managed super funds
^Subject to Council & NSW Dept.of Planning & Environment's rezoning process
The site will be offered for sale via Public Auction on Wednesday, 1st November 2017 at 10:30am. The Auction will be held at Ray White Commercial Head Office, Level 17, 135 King Street, Sydney.
Remember to mention that you found this property on Developmentready.com.au
Wednesday, 1st November 2017 at 10:30am
700 m² (*approx)
Residential, Apartment Sites, Townhouse Sites, Apartment Sites, Townhouse Sites
Multi Unit Development - STCA