JLL Melbourne are pleased to have the exclusive privilege of offering for sale this unique development site at 12-14 Duke Street, St Kilda.
Key details of the opportunity include:
- A strategic bayside landholding of 1,166sqm with prominent frontage to Duke Street.
- Permit approved for a meticulously designed townhouse project featuring a total GFA of 2,233sqm*, designed by renowned Bruce Henderson Architects.
- Favourable planning controls permits a wide variety of residential outcomes, including boutique apartments and/or reconfiguration of townhouses.
- Firmly entrenched within one of Melbourne’s most distinctive lifestyle locations in St Kilda, a vibrant precinct underpinned by renowned St Kilda beach, Acland & Carlisle Street retail precincts and numerous eateries that line the foreshore.
- Unparalleled access to the Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs via Balaclava Train Station and nearby tram/bus services operating along Carlisle Street and St Kilda Road.
- An exceptional opportunity to secure what is one of few permitted bayside opportunities to hit the market in 2021!
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Tim Carr | 0415 767 915
Nick Peden | 0402 011 266
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
· Permitted bayside landholding
· Suits townhouses and apartments (STCA)
· Melbourne’s most iconic lifestyle locale
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Closing on Wednesday 11 August 2021 at 2pm (AEST)
1166 m² (*approx)
Commercial, Residential, Townhouse Sites, Townhouse Sites
Meticulously designed townhouse project
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: