LAWD is pleased to present For Sale 1181 Merriang Road, Woodstock, which forms a part of the highly-sought after Peppercorn Hill master-planned community in the Woodstock / Donnybrook area.
Spanning over 125.33ha*, this unrivalled opportunity offers potential investors the chance to secure a foothold in a going concern master-planned community of significant scale with potential to generate immediate return on investment.
Key Property Features:
- Extremely rare opportunity to invest in a major master-planned community in Melbourne’s booming Northern Growth Corridor
- The incoming purchaser will acquire a freehold interest in a 125.33 hectare* permit approved residential & mixed-use development site which benefits from a project delivery agreement with the Dennis Family Corporation
- Reliable & recurring net cash flows investing alongside one of Australia’s largest privately owned residential developers with a long-standing history in the delivery of residential communities
- Permit approved for 1,210 lots, 3 residential superlots, a town centre & a future government school site together with community facilities
- Positioned in close proximity to some of Australia’s largest developers including Stockland, Mirvac, YourLand & Satterley.
- Ideally located within one of the fastest growth municipalities in Australia which welcomes up to 8,000 new residents each year
- Surrounded by existing amenity in the form of schools, parkland & childcare centres.
- Convenient access to Donnybrook train station, the M31 Hume Highway & the M2 Tullamarine Freeway.
- Located approximately 35 kilometres north of the CBD & a 30 minute* drive from the Melbourne Airport
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 25 November 2021 at 3pm (AEDT).
Contact Peter Sagar, Paul Callanan or Darcy Tobin to discuss this opportunity or to receive an Information Memorandum (IM).
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
125.33 hectares (*approx)
Residential, Mixed Use, Greenfield / Land Site, Greenfield / Land Site
Permit Approved Residential and Mixed-Use Development Site
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: