Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
* 7.7Ha ( 19.05 Acres or 77,110m²), gently sloping flood free land
* Surrounded by fully developed residential blocks, firmly in the urban footprint
* Sewerage, water, power and other services on the doorstep
* Next Generation neighbourhood allows flexibility for future development scheme, up to 3 stories allowed
* Potential access via the currently terminated cul-de-sacs of Katia Street (Everglades Drive)
* Amy Street park land frontage 150m approximately
* Lowset home with granny flat plus various larger shed and outbuildings
* Easy access to Morayfield Shopping Centre, Morayfield Station, M1 Motorway and Bribie Island beaches
PRICE: Expression of Interest Closing 18/11/2020, 4pm
CONTACT: Contact agents for a comprehensive IM including the outcome of some initial research
LAND AREA: 7.7ha (19.05 acres)
Morayfield is a town and suburb of Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. It is 44kms north of the Brisbane CBD. Morayfield consists of major transport services and shopping centres. Morayfield railway station provides access to regular Queensland Rail network services to Brisbane and Ipswich, as well as Caboolture and the Sunshine Coast. Most of the regions shops are situated on this major road, including Morayfield Shopping Centre.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au