Colliers International is pleased to offer 115 Sackville Street, Collingwood for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 25th November at 3pm. The building represents one of the city-fringes finest commercial office buildings which also benefits from a large land footprint. Purpose built by, and for world-renowned architects ClarkeHokpinsClarke in 2008 every element of the building was designed to represent best in class.
Further to the quality improvements, the substantial 996m² land parcel ensures the immediate and long-term development potential is significant. The recent re-zone from Commercial 2 to Commercial 1 also opens up development options to now include a multi-storey residential, office, hotel or other development (STCA).
• Stunning office building of 731m² bathed in natural light
• Purpose-built and owner occupied by world renowned architect ClarkeHopkinsClarke in 2008
• High ratio of parking for 25 cars at ground level
• Substantial land holding of 996m² ripe for future development (STCA)
• Commercial 1 re-zone allows for a multitude of development options including residential, office, hotel or other (STCA)
• Significantly underdeveloped with a two-storey building in a DDO with a preferred max building height of 24m*
• Central courtyard serves as great breakout area and provides significant natural light throughout
• Prime Collingwood location with proximity to major retail strips including Johnston Street and Smith Street
• Strong short-term income of $360,000 per annum
• Prime opportunity for an owner occupier, investor or developer
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 25th November at 3pm For further information on this opportunity, please contact the selling agents below.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au