On behalf of the Receivers appointed, Colliers presents 114 Scarborough Street, Southport for sale via Public Auction (in-rooms at Colliers Gold Coast office).
Prominently positioned within the core of the Southport Central Business District (Gold Coast CBD), the site enjoys easy immediate access to local retail amenities, cafes, restaurants and services including, Australia Fair, Gold Coast China Town precinct and the Nerang Street Rapid Transit Station.
Surrounded predominantly by legal and financial sector businesses due to the immediate proximity of the Southport Court House, the site borders the Gold Coast City Councils recently proposed “Towers Of Power” Government and Court precinct, a proposed $300 million development.
Key features include:
- 2,432sqm* site area, 6 Lots
- Significant position within the core of the CBD
- Adjoins GCCC proposed $300m* plus “Towers Of Power” Government and Court precinct
- Existing DA approval for a 47 level tower comprising of a 225 bed hotel & facilities and 264 (1, 2 and 3 bed) apartments
- Surrounding amenities include light rail, shopping, retail and dining
- State Government Priority Development Area (PDA - Precinct 1), unlimited height & density of 1 brm/9sqm.
- Multiple alternate use development options
- Spectacular potential views over Broadwater, South Stradbroke Island and Ocean
- Also known as 104-114 Scarborough Street, Southport, Lots 49-54 on RP4757
Auction in-rooms on Thursday 22 July 2021 at 11am (AEST).
Colliers - Gold Coast
Level 2 Circle on Cavill, 3184 Surfers Paradise Boulevard
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Please contact James Crawford or Steven King to request the Information Memorandum.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Thursday 22 July 2021 at 11am (AEST)
2432 m² (*approx)
47 level tower comprising of a 225 bed hotel & facilities and 264 (1, 2 and 3 bed) apartments
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: