AN ICONIC DEVELOPMENT SITE POSITIONED ON THE DOORSTEP OF SUNSHINE'S MELBOURNE AIRPORT SUPER HUB RAIL LINK
- A total land area of 2.2 ha*
- Approved Development Plan Overlay
- Direct access to Sunshine Plaza
112-116 Anderson Road, Sunshine, provides a rare opportunity to develop an iconic 2.2 ha site in a state significant employment and transport precinct. This strategic development opportunity is zoned Residential Growth Zone and is underpinned by a highly sought-after approved Development Plan Overlay.
Sunshine Train Station will become like another Southern Cross Station with the Federal Government ticking off on the proposed route for the rail link to Melbourne Airport.
The property is perfectly positioned adjacent to the Sunshine Railway station, overlooking the heritage listed HV McKay Memorial Garden and on the doorstep to an impressive array of amenities including, public transport, retail, recreation, employment, education options, health and cultural services.
The approved Development Plan Overlay has a 30-meter height limit across an extensive part of the site (in excess of 60%), allowing prospective developer’s substantial flexibility for the design and layout of the development.
- Highly valuable landholding of 2.2ha
- Residential Growth Zone (RGZ)
- Approved Development Plan Overlay (DPO) with a 30-meter height limit across an extensive part of the site
- DPO allows prospective developers substantial flexibility
- 11km from Melb. CBD, on the doorstep to HV McKay Memorial Garden as well as prime retail, transportation, and educational options
- Over $1 billion in public and private investment over the past five years
Call Real Properties for a confidential discussion!
Joseph Catanese - 0418 367 514
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au