STRATEGIC BOX HILL DEVELOPMENT SITE
Colliers International are pleased to offer 110 Albion Road, Box Hill for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 11th December 2019 at 3pm.
The 5,047m2 site, which is perfectly positioned in a quiet, leafy pocket benefits from close proximity to the bustling Box Hill CBD just 1.1km’s* away. 110 Albion Road is a seldom found land parcel with strong development fundamentals and a prime position, it is a blank canvas ready to flourish. Suitable for education, aged care, residential or other (STCA), Colliers International strongly recommends this opportunity for your consideration.
Key investment highlights include:
- Substantial 5,047m2 site with significant park frontage
- Current zoning allows for multiple development outcomes (STCA)
- Potential for landmark development comprising education, aged care, residential or other (STCA)
- Potential for stunning Gardiner’s Creek and park views
- Quiet location still benefitting from close proximity to Box Hill CBD
- Close proximity to major medical and education institutions including Box Hill Hospital, Deakin University and Laburnum Primary School
- Well connected to all major transport networks including train, tram bus and road
- High quality retail within close proximity including Canterbury Road Shopping Village, Box Hill CBD and The Golden Mile
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au