Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
** SOLD **
11-15 Argyle Place South, Carlton is a dominant, two-storey corner freehold building positioned within one of Melbourne’s most sought after city fringe locations overlooking Argyle Square.
Property highlights include:
• Two storey office building of 508m²*
• 413m²* of Mixed Use Zone (MUZ) land allowing for future redevelopment (STCA)
• Secure parking for 7 cars
• Offered with the current Lessee, The University of Melbourne, coming to the end of a long term lease providing initial income stream for the next 12 months
• Directly opposite Argyle Square & within the heart of Carlton’s most prominent retail/commercial precinct
• Located within walking distance to the Melbourne CBD, public transport and some of Australia’s best education facilities; University of Melbourne and RMIT University
• Rare opportunity to acquire a boutique, fully self-contained and secure office building
• Ideal for owner occupiers, developers and/or investors
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: