Residential: Apartment Sites
WREN ST ENCLAVE - CANNING BRIDGE ACTIVITY CENTRE
The sales team at Salt Property Group are proud to present 11 and 13 Wren St Mount Pleasant. The ideal building block to suit a luxury eight storey residential development. The land is level and sits high above the underground water table below. The site totalling 2,028 sqm is rectangular with around 40 metres of frontage and is the perfect stand alone development opportunity.
Located in the most exciting development zone in Perth. Fully developed, the land can accommodate a stand alone 8 storey luxury apartment building with sensational views from multiple levels. The landscape of Canning Bridge has well and truly transformed over the last two years and the area is proving to be one of the most desirable residential locations in WA. There is an exciting new development that was recently launched just two doors down at 3 and 5 Wren St, called Sanctuary Mount Pleasant.
Sanctuary will be built on the identical land parcel as 11 and 13 Wren St and so a building of the same scale and bulk could be replicated. Despite the headwinds in the Perth apartment market, Sanctuary has managed strong pre sale commitment with 30% sold in just a few months from the initial release, which is testament to the popularity of the Wren St enclave. We encourage all interested parties to take a good look at the success of Sanctuary Mount Pleasant and then let your imagination guide you in the creation of something even more spectacular.
There are three titles within this multi lot sale along with three established dwellings on the land. The homes have been loved for many years by the owners and can be easily rented providing a holding over income until your development is ready to launch.
An Information Memorandum with architecturally designed concept plans is available upon request.
Please contact the sales team at Salt Property to arrange private viewings or request a digital information pack for the property.
Due to the risks presented by Covid-19, Salt Property Group have implemented the following procedures to help mitigate risks when viewing properties.
Salt Property Covid-19 Policy
• We will have hand sanitiser available to all staff, clients and visitors who attend our property viewings.
• We will have a maximum of two attendees in the home at one time.
• We have declarations to say that neither Salt staff, residents or prospective purchasers have travelled recently or are feeling unwell required to be signed prior to entry.
• All staff will wash their hands frequently and thoroughly but please do not be offended if we refrain from shaking hands.
• Any staff member who displays flu-like symptoms will be isolated and advised to contact their doctor.
• We have cancelled unnecessary work travel plans and events.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au