PERMITTED DEVELOPMENT SITE IN CENTRAL HEIDELBERG
- Opposite Heidelberg medical precinct & train station
- Sizeable landholding of 2,376m²* and 71m* frontage
- Permit for 120 units plus commercial
Colliers International is pleased to offer this permit approved development site, situated in central Heidelberg. The site offers an enviable lifestyle environment – moments from Heidelberg’s world renowned medical precinct, opposite Heidelberg train station and short walking distance to vibrant Burgundy Street retail strip.
Key highlights of this development opportunity are below:
- Sizeable landholding of 2,376m²* and 71m* frontage.
- Permitted for 120 units, 5 retail tenancies, 1 restaurant & 1 office over 8 levels.
- Alternate scheme available providing larger apartments and an increase in overall project NSA.
- Positioned adjacent to Heidelberg’s medical precinct which includes Austin Hospital, Mercy Hospital for Woman, Olivia Newton-John Cancer & Wellness Centre, the Warringal Private Hospital and the Mercy Women’s Hospital
- Direct access to the Burgundy Street retail strip which includes a Leo’s Supermarket, a versatile mix of national brands and restaurants and Warringal Shopping Centre which comprises both a Coles and Aldi Supermarket.
- Existing improvements include a two level office building with short term tenancies in place generating income
For more information on this development site please contact the Colliers International Development Site Sales team.
Hamish Burgess 0421 641 497
Jun Lai 赖锦伟 0456 535 000
Joe Kairouz 0421 430 638
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au