Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
POINT OF INTEREST:
Positioned along one of the busiest main roads in the east, this automotive showroom and service centre, currently home to Burwood Nissan, is a prime investment opportunity.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest (EOI) Closing Thursday 25th March at 2pm
Spread across just under one acre of land, the building itself is approximately 2,639 sqm* and offers vast exposure on the corner of Burwood Highway and Edwards Street. Heating and cooling throughout and ample carparks at the rear of the property, gives this property all that’s currently required. Alternatively, this mixed-use zoning site has the opportunity for a multi-level development in the future.
With trams running along Burwood Highway, linking nearby Deakin University, the newly built Brickworks Shopping Centre and the already established infrastructure nearby, this building is in an ideal location and will be for years and decades to come.
- Building area of 2,639 sqm*.
- Land area of 3,928 sqm*.
- Current rental income of $552,000 p.a. net.
- Lease term of three (3) years and a further five (5) terms of three (3) years.
- National tenant Autopact Group operating as Burwood Nissan.
- Over 110 m of combined street frontage
- Main road, corner block exposure.
- Mixed-use zoned land with opportunity to develop in the future.
- 3 certificates of titles
- Close proximity to Burwood Railway station a key link in the first stage of the Proposed Suburban Rail Loop - link https://bigbuild.vic.gov.au/projects/suburban-rail-loop
POINT OF VIEW:
Over half a million reasons why this point in Melbourne is a profitable one.
Pricing excludes GST
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au