STRATEGIC MIXED USE SITE IN CBDROBINA - GOLD COAST
- Adjacent to Robina Town Centre
- 8,401m² or potential subdivision
- Variety of Approved uses
Colliers International has the pleasure to offer 1 Waterfront Place, Robina, for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday, 16th April at 4.00pm (if not sold prior).
- Expansive 8,401 sqm waterfront development site with the option to purchase the whole site or one of three smaller subdivided lots ranging from 2,451m²* to 3,200m²*;
- The site currently operates as a commercial car park and benefits from holding income;
- Highly strategic site just a short walk to key amenities including Robina Town Centre, Robina Train Station, Robina Medical Precinct, Education Facilities and Cbus Super Stadium;
- The site benefits from a ‘Plan of Development (POD)’ Approval for a range of uses including residential, office, retirement, medical, education and hotel – just to name a few. Approved for development up to eight storeys ‘as of right’ and site cover up to 80%;
- Being within the Robina Central Planning Agreement area, there are a number of town planning benefits, including certainty on ‘as of right’ development and uses, fast-tracked development application assessment, and infrastructure charges savings;
- CBDRobina’ is a major hub of the Gold Coast being a fully self sustainable town centre providing employment, retail, medical, education and lifestyle amenities. The subject comprises the most strategic available mixed use site within CBDRobina;
- Located a short walk to the $1.3b Robina Town Centre, a super regional shopping centre attracts over 13.9m annual visitors. The centre has recently undergone a $270 million expansion including new dining precinct, The Kitchens and new fashion malls.
To request a detailed information memorandum, please contact the agents below
*Approximate outlines indicative only
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au