Under instruction from Queensland Government Department of Resources, Knight Frank is pleased to exclusively present to the market for your consideration, 1 Norris Street - Lots 177 & 225 on SP319904 known as "Bowen Coke Works".
- Lot 177 on SP319904 zoned "Special Industry" under the Whitsunday Council Planning Scheme (June 2017). The site is 9,775 ha* in area and is located on the western side of central Bowen.
- Lot 225 on SP319904 zoned "Community Facilities" under the Whitsunday Council Planning Scheme (June 2017). The site is 1,860 sqm* in area and is located on the western side of central Bowen.
- Capable of being reconfigured into smaller site components, subject to council approval.
- Positioned in the coastal town of Bowen, inside the world heritage region of the Whitsunday's and Airlie Beach.
- Substantial frontage to Norris Street and one of the very few sites in Bowen with high profile and flexibility to develop.
- Both lots are offered For Sale in one line via Tender closing Friday 12 November at 4pm (AEST).
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Paul Dury of Knight Frank Mackay & Townsville or Tony Doyle of LJ Hooker Bowen.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au
Please contact agent for details.
99610 m² (*approx)
Residential, Duplex / Dual Occ, Duplex / Dual Occ
Raw Development Opportunity (STCA)
Download your free DistrictData site summary to obtain: