Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
There has never been a better time to steer yourself to prosperity and your next development awaits at 1 Helm Street, Mount Pleasant. Located in the most exciting development zone in Perth, Canning Bridge boasts community facilities, nightlife, shopping/retail and all nodes of transport including water, rail and road. Fully developed, the 1,571 site can accommodate a stand alone 10 storey mixed use building with sensational views from multiple levels.
The features of this site include:
- Four 3 bedroom dwellings - all providing a secure holding income until the right time to develop
- Located within the Ogilvie Quarter of the Canning Bridge Structure Plan
- Stunning views from multiple levels
- M10 Storey zoning of the Canning Bridge Structure Plan
- 1,571sqm of land, regular in shape with a frontage of 31.9m
- Short walk to newly completed Woolworths & variety of nearby amenity
- Road, rail and future water transport to and from Perth and Fremantle
- 300 meters to the rivers edge
1 Helm Street is adjacent to 8 Sleat Road, a 1,993sqm site with 10 townhouses, also being offered for sale by Salt Property Group. Amalgamating the two sites would create a landholding worthy of an iconic building to rival any tower in Canning Bridge - more information available upon request.
Salt Property Group are proud to present these properties for sale and look forward to showcasing the exciting potential of this opportunity. An analysis on the holding income/cost of this site has been prepared and available upon request. Make contact with our selling agents for a copy of the information memorandum to assist with your due diligence.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au