Once in a blue moon you'll find one of those investment opportunities that has everything going for it, this development site represents one of those rare occasions.
- Development approval for 7 stories
- Development approval for 71 residential lots
- Development approval for 1 commercial lot
- Development approval for rooftop communal space
- Potential views of the Swan River and Indian Ocean
- DA recently extended for 4 years
With a variety of options explored during the design phase, this site would lend itself perfectly to a multitude of different options ranging from standard residential apartments all the way through to short-term and student accommodation.
But the best bit is that all the hard work has been done. You won't have to waste years planning and designing the build and forget about the ever-tedious development approval stage. Shaving years off the clock you can move in and have the slab laid in no time.
Walking distance from public transport, the Cappuccino Strip and Notre Dame, no other site along this development zone is as close to the action of the Fremantle cultural hub.
- Clancy's Fish Pub: 170m
- Fremantle Train Station: 550m
- Cappuccino Strip: 850m
- Notre Dame: 850m
- Bathers Beach: 1.4km
- Kings Square: 700m
*All distances are estimates provided by google maps.
Sea air fills the lungs
The sun sets over Rotto
A harbour, a home
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au