41 Mitchell Street, Chifley has something for everyone in a location that sees beaches around the corner and the city a short commute away. This original double brick block offers excellent rental returns. Units 2 and 4 feature renovated bathrooms and kitchens, while all include two bedrooms, a full bathroom and balcony. It presents an exceptional investment opportunity located neatly in between Malabar and Matraville, this cosy and quaint suburb offers the best of suburban living with shops, restaurants, parklands, city transport, excellent schools and a choice of beaches all easily accessible.
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential
- 4 x 2 bedroom apartments all with parking, two undercover
- Low-rise building with just two semi-style apartments on each floor
- Spacious living/dining areas, open kitchens and good size bedrooms
- Potential to further refresh and/or immediately reap rental returns with an approximate GAR of $100,100.
- Ideal long term investment or individual resale opportunity after strata subdivision (STCA)
Open Home: Saturday, 19th September - 11:30am - 12:00pm.
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make and rely upon your own enquiries.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au