Enter to view the latest in property news, market updates & insights and our exclusive interview series.
Tony Grbcic of Kollsoche Commercial and Rob Lamb of Kollosche are proud to present to the market 1 & 11 Lalina Avenue, Tweed Heads.
The property presents a unique opportunity for the astute developer to purchase two adjoining lots measuring a total of 6,964m2* in a high growth region.
In summary, the property offers:
• Large land holding on two titles, each measuring 4,281m2* and 2,683m2* respectively
• Rare offering, first time on the market in over 30 years
• Three residential dwellings
• Initial Town Planning advice suggests that the land is located within the R2 Low Density Residential Zone with an identified minimum lot size of 450m2*
• Land within the R2 Low Density Residential Zone may be subdivided with development consent and Tweed Shire Council development approval
Annual growth for the Richmond-Tweed market outpaced all other regional areas across Australia over the year to April 2021, with house prices having jumped 21.9%*.
The Tweed region continues to ride the wave of post-Covid migration from urban centres. Major infrastructure investment, including the Tweed Valley Hospital, is also driving housing demand.
The property is being offered for sale via Public Auction to be held 1pm Sunday 4th July 2021 onsite at 1 & 11 Lalina Avenue,
Tweed Heads, NSW.
For all enquiries contact the exclusive marketing agents:
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au