EASTERN PARK – MELBOURNE’S ULTIMATE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Premium eastern suburbs landholding
- Approved Rothelowman townhouse permit
- Adjacent to the future Wantirna Health Precinct
Colliers International is proud to offer this exceptional development opportunity in the sought after Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. ‘Eastern Park’ offers a unique opportunity to acquire a permit approved site designed by Rothelowman Architects that delivers a high quality product in a tranquil suburban location.
‘Eastern Park’ compliments the leafy eastern suburbs location and is set to become one of Eastern Melbourne’s best residential opportunities.
This landmark permit approved development site is for sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 26 September at 2pm.
Key highlights of this development opportunity are below:
- Expansive land holding of 83,220 m²*
- Potential for in excess of 350 dwellings in a tranquil parkland setting, with a significant number of dwellings already approved for townhouses via a Rothelowman permit
- In addition to the permitted townhouses there is a super-lot of 5,565m2 which could potentially deliver a higher density outcome a multitude of uses such as residential, medical, aged care or retirement
- The site is adjacent to Wantirna Health and the Knox Private Hospital as well as the future Wantirna Health Precinct, a state significant health precinct undergoing Urban Renewal via the VPA and Knox City Council
- Situated within an established residential catchment that has seen consistent median house price growth over the past ten year period and a number of hugely successful low to medium density residential projects
- Easy access to strong retail amenity with Westfield Knox, Eastland Shopping Centre and The Glen Shopping Centre all nearby.
- Positioned close to the intersection of Mountain Highway, Boronia Road, and Wantirna Road and with connectivity to Eastlink / Eastern Freeway exceptional
For more information on this landmark Eastern Melbourne development site please contact the Colliers International Development Site Sales team.
Trent Hobart 0433 196 452
Jozef Dickinson 0402 678 888
Hamish Burgess 0421 641 497
Oliver Hay 0419 528 540
Remember to mention you found this property on DevelopmentReady.com.au