In Episode 7, we had the opportunity to engage with Luke Chamberlain, Senior Principal Town Planner at Tract Consultants. Luke shared his experiences in town planning along with insights into how developers can streamline council approval.
Luke provided us with a truly interesting comprehension of expectations for local developers and where the bar is being raised to.
Among the many topics we discussed with Luke;
- Developers evolving to invest more in good design and community.
- Legislative changes surrounding a push for more community benefits in new development projects.
- Issues and challenges that developers face with changes in policy and government.
- The little things that developers can do to make getting through the red tape easier.
- Fundamental focus on design
- Ecologically sustainable developments
- Social impacts
- Continuous improvement
- The popularity of town houses and benefits of finding sites that offer these at a boutique end.
- Trends across hospitality development projects.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with industry news and the word from inside.
Get in touch with Luke:
Luke Chamberlin | Senior Principal Town Planner
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 03 9429 6133