In Episode 8, we met up with Chris Buckley, a Principal at Tract Consultants, to discuss the Brisbane and greater Queensland property markets.
Chris talked about inner city developments and the position that Brisbane faces ahead of changing governments and new infrastructure projects.
Among the many topics we discussed with Chris;
- The easing of Brisbane’s inner city unit developments and the services that have picked up the difference.
- Growth in aged care and child care.
- The unique position of Brisbane’s large council and their interest in development.
- Advice for developers looking to develop in Brisbane and streamlining processes.
- Increase of townhouses in Brisbane as it reflects developments in Sydney and Melbourne.
- Brisbane’s rumours of oversupply in high rise apartments in the CBD.
- The Cross City River Rail project that the state government has invested in.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay up to date with industry news and the word from inside.
Get in touch with Chris:
Chris Buckley | Principal Tract Consulting
Email: [email protected]
Ph: 07 3002 6400