This highly valuable rural land holding of 6,778 sqm has been identified as a truly unique masterplanned, subdivision opportunity. With endorsed Council Approval for 14 townhouses, this project has been designed to capitalise on the scenic surrounds of a magnificent village atmosphere.
Woodend is extremely well located within the highly-regarded Macedon Ranges - one of Victoria’s premier destinations to experience a rural atmosphere, less than 70km from Melbourne’s CBD, 78km to Daylesford, 85km to Bendigo plus complemented with an efficient rail link.
The proposed spacious two-level townhouses average between 166 - 179 sqm all with balconies between 12 - 17 sqm and a generous car parking facility of 33 sqm. Overall, the site coverage is just 18%, with an impressive landscaping component of 69%.
Currently, Woodend has a median house price of $570,000 and growing (3-bedroom, CoreLogic). By and large, this Permit Approved and endorsed site represents a great opportunity for the astute developer to capitalise on a broad buying demographic which includes, those looking for a holiday home, local purchasers and those looking to relocate to one of Victoria’s finest rural towns.
- Approved & endorsed permits for 14 x Double Story Townhouses
- Generous floor plans between 166sqm and 179sqm per townhouse
- Individual garaging and storage per townhouse
- Land Size of 6,778sqm
- Total Site Coverage of 18%
- Total Landscaping Area of 69%
- 70km from Melbourne, 78km to Daylesford, 85km to Bendigo
- Efficient rail & road transportation links to Melbourne
- Village atmosphere close to wineries, breweries, cafes & restaurants
- Close to educational options including Braemar College, St Ambrose & Woodend Primary
- Woodend Median House Price of $570,000 (CoreLogic)
Please note that all financials, measurements and distances quoted are approximate only.
2- 4 Davy Street Woodend is for sale via LG Norris Real Estate.
For detailed information contact Les Norris – 0418 316 218.