re/max integrity showcases triple land parcel site in inner brisbane

re/max integrity showcases triple land parcel site in inner brisbane


June 2016
Share article

RE/MAX Integrity Showcases Triple Land Parcel Site In Inner Brisbane

Over 1800sqm of prime Brisbane real estate has been listed on the market with local agency RE/MAX Integrity appointed to handle the sale of the substantial opportunity.

The three adjoining lots, located at number 10, 12 and 14 Curwen Terrace in the rapidly evolving suburb of Chermside, are zoned high density residential (HDR) and provide for medium and high density developers to capitalise on approved permits for 76 apartments spread across eight levels.

A deliberate appeal to both owner occupiers and investors is evident within the development, with 68 x 2 bedroom apartments and 8 x 3 bedroom apartments each boasting at least one car space.

Additionally, 70% of the apartments have been designed specifically to cater toward views onto the parkland, whilst the remaining 30% boast district views toward the East.

Situated only nine kilometres from Brisbane’s CBD, a suite of nearby amenities including Westfield Shopping Centre, Chermside Aquatic Centre and over eight different State or High Schools all within a 3km radius provide even further appeal.

The development approval is spread over 3 x lots all with existing houses which are currently receiving strong rental income.

The property is being offered For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing on the 8th July 2016.

For further information, please click here.